Our client is currently seeking an SQA Auto Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description.
Our job board is currently under construction. Please email us your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Thank you!
• Develop, and update automation test cases based on SW and UI requirements.
• Execute manual black box testing. Test methods include but not limited to UI Specifications, test cases, sanity, and exploratory.
• Be responsible for finding, reproducing, reporting and verifying defects.
• Be responsible for documenting test cases and procedures
• Perform white box testing
• Testing various apps/services
• Experience with two or more of Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured, Mocha, Chai
• Experience with TestNG or Junit
• Experience with JIRA/TestRail and other bug management/tracking tools
• Experience with Jenkins or related automation tools
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related field preferred.
• In lieu of degree, must have a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Familiarity with Android, Linux, MySQL, and HTML preferred
• Willing to work in a very “hands on” environment