Our Job board is currently being worked on - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review - thanks!
Our client is looking for someoen to manage their small, growing Technical Support team and need someone who has managed or led (and wants to manage) a technical support organization for a SaaS product. This team is working with their SaaS cloud workflow management software, They also need someone who has a solid understanding of CRM ticketing systems (how it should function, workflows, etc.) as they will be building a CRM from the ground up. They offer competitive base salaries, as well as bonuses, unlimited PTO, and a solid benefits package.
Technical Support/CRM Manager
San Diego/ Full Time
This position is responsible for managing and growing a team that provides SaaS technical support for our cloud workflow management product. This person will implement best practices, as well as be an integral Administrator for the roll-out of our CRM.
- Responsible for the direct supervision, mentoring, and leadership of a team of technical support engineers, including actively participating in working support ticket queues.
- Leads design, development, customization and implementation of our CRM instance
- Work collaboratively with other teams to resolve technical issues and ensure top customer service
- Administrative CRM functions such as end-user support, user account maintenance, configuration, maintenance, manage workflow rules, customer objects, etc.
- Customizes, configures, administers, and advises on the CRM platform
- Develops appropriate operational performance KPIs including SLA attainment, FCR, throughput, etc.
- Acts as a point of contact for management escalation of service requests and escalating customer concerns/complaints to Director, as necessary.
- 5+ years of experience working technical support tickets for a SaaS product required.
- 2+ years of experience as a CRM administrator, preferably including Service Cloud
- Certifications strongly preferred (sales cloud and developer certs highly desired)