Our Job board is currently being worked on - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review - thanks!
Our client in San Diego is looking for a Senior Software Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining high level codes, developing and defining user experiences based on customer needs, working on making internal prototypes ready for production, and leading and helping other engineers.
Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- In depth Knowledge of .NET/C#, OOP, database design principles and server-side development
- Experience with building out RESTful services in AWS leveraging things like WAF, API Gateway, Lambda, CloudFront, Cognito, EC2, and DynamoDB.
- Understanding AWS best practices in securing and monitoring infrastructure
- Prior experience with the unit testing of code
- Five plus years of solid industry knowledge with a wide range of programming language
- Any audio/video processing knowledge is helpful
- Prior experience assisting others is extremely desired
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum team setting is useful
Bachelor of science in Computer Science or related field
- Involvement with Jenkins is very helpful
- Experience with Git/GitHub and handling code on numerous branches