JOB BOARD SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION – PLEASE SEND RESUME TO INFO@VIA-TECHNICAL.COM. THANK YOU!”
Our client in San Diego is looking for a Senior Producer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of hands-on project management / producing experience in the digital space.
- Agency experience a must
- At least three (3) years experience in a client services / account management role, working with and delivering to external clients.
- Experience managing web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects as well as mobile, social, SEO/SEM and display campaigns.
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends.
- Well versed in solutions discussions, and experience supporting business and functional requirements gathering.
- Working knowledge of web services, integrations and the roles systems play.
- Agile Project Management experience a plus.
- Expertise with Word, Excel, PPT, and MS Project a must.
- Willingness to travel on occasion for client meetings, trade shows and/or conferences.
- The Senior Producer defines, plans, schedules and controls project activities, applying creative and strategic thinking, technical and project management skills to satisfy project requirements.
- Accountable for the execution, management and quality control of multiple complex projects from concept to completion, ensuring client satisfaction, meeting all timeline milestones and delivering within the approved budgets.
- Serve as a main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Early involvement, assisting sales with gathering requirements, documenting statements of work, creating estimates and timelines.
- Develop and document project parameters including scope, schedule, budgets, specifications; create, update and monitor project plans for all projects.
- Support business and technical analysis sessions to support new web and mobile application development efforts to meet current and projected business needs.
- Creating detailed project (creative, multimedia, technology, etc.) requirements through discussions and meetings with internal project team members across all departments; including functional specifications, creative briefs, and wireframes.
- Conduct and lead kick-off and status meetings regularly with clients and the internal team, ensure thorough communication with all stakeholders at all stages of every project.
- Actively own and be accountable for client relationships, with special attention to profitability, tracking and managing resource consumption, financial reporting and billing.
- Pro-actively grow client relationships by understanding and being sensitive to all aspects of their business, pro-actively determine needs to propose appropriate solutions and new projects that fit within their budgets.
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
- Assist Producers and Associate Producers on other accounts; provide mentoring, training and best practices recommendations.
- Serve as point of escalation both internally and with clients on specific, key projects or accounts.