Our client in San Diego is looking for a Web Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Support operations team with day-to-day requests related to website functionality, user experience and performance
- Write clean, efficient, well-commented code
- Work autonomously and be comfortable executing features from start to finish
- Involved in all aspects of the application development lifecycle: Idea, Development, QA, Documentation, Implementation, and Integration
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing Web, Video and Mobile web applications and services
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
- Write unit tests & review code prior to merging
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development
- PHP & Wordpress at a Master level - MUST
- Familiarity with modern libraries and frameworks. ie: jQuery, Bootstrap, React, AngularJS, etc.
- Laravel experience
- Expertise in developing highly scalable, performant and highly available high volume traffic websites
- Expertise with responsive web development
- Experience with caching techniques/technologies (Memcache, Redis, Varnish) and CDN (Fastly, Cloudflare, Akamai) integrations