Our client is currently seeking a End User Computing Technician. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client!
- Capable of providing high level technical support.
- Detect problems with the ticket system, phone, email and walk-ups
- Offer support for technical concerns on all computers, printers, phone systems, software, etc.
- Give feedback and update IT standard processes (onboarding, offboarding, etc.)
- Contribute to and constantly update IT standard technical process (account creation, standard builds (cross-platform))
- Uphold and update license inventory of company software
- Deliver end user 1:1 training and application education to employees
- Offer technical aide to C-Suite
- Operate diagnostics tools and detect problems, leverage available resources and external support to resolve any issues
- Organize end user computing inventory (all computer accessories)
- Allocate and control security cards (HIDs)
- Weekly update the inventory store room and site wide annually
- Two to three plus years of technical support in a customer service role with direct interface with employees.
- Established experience working with senior executive staff
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Windows 10, G-Suite, and Mac OSX
- Involvement handling laptop and desktops from a big hardware producer
- Ability to manage a cloud-based PBX phone system
- Hands on experience with ticket queues in a helpdesk system
- Experience handling AV equipment for company all-hands meetings
- Prior experience with mobile device management for Apple and Android devices