Our client in North County San Diego is looking for a .Net/Azure Developer for a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extending.
Microsoft .NET / Azure Developer
- Hands-on development across entire .NET, .NET Core Azure technical stacks, includes but not limited to front-end, middle tier and back end development on C#, MVC,.Net 4.6, ASP.net (Web Services), AngularJS 1&4, WebAPI REST, Azure, OData, etc.
- Ability to design and build REST web services on the .NET platform using JSON
- Strong ability to design and build UX using Angular JS and HTML/CSS
- Strong experience utilizing relational databases, e.g. Azure SQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience deploying and maintaining application on Azure
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Works with subject matter experts to develop solutions based on FDD or Jira Stories
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements.
- Documents new/modified code
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot escalated issues that may arise
- Works with other application developers to promote the reuse of code and designs in current projects
- Identifies and recommends software development process improvement initiatives
- Assists in the technical analysis of potential tools and commercial products.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills