Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client!
Requirements and Skills:
- Ability to create and design Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes for our cyber training platform.
- Advance the existing disparate CI processes in to a cohesive CI/CD infrastructure and adding support for automated testing.
- Strong automation skills
- Solid knowledge of Jenkins, Git, CVS, Yum and Artifactory
- Knowledge of the following tools and coding languages: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Salt, Git, PowerShell, Python, JAVA, and Nginx.
- Hands on Experience with Jenkins 2 pipeline
- Experience with Dynamic Provisioning such as: Spacewalk, Vagrant, Packer, Foreman
- Proficient with Automated testing tools such as: Postman, Artillery, T-Robot etc.
- Strong understanding of diverse infrastructure platforms and infrastructure concepts required.
- Established capabilities in configuration and automation management.
- Solid operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Python.
- Superb communication skills (verbal communication skills, collaboration skills).
- Strong understanding of the Agile process is a must. Experience with the Atlassian (Jira, Confluence) tool sets is a plus.
- Minimum of five years development experience. Experience as a Sysadmin is a plus.
- At least three to five years of virtualization experience with VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V.
- Public Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GPC) highly desired.
- Existing US Government security clearance a plus