|Our client is currently seeking a QA Analyst. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client!|
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Draft test cases for manual testing and/or test scripts for automated testing
- Evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards to recommend and monitor corrective/preventative actions
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Conduct quality assurance testing and provide written and/or verbal feedback to team personnel.
- Assist with testing multiple tasks/projects in an iterative, rapid application development environment.
- Work independently to complete all tasks and work in a team environment including internal and external personnel.
- Effectively communicate verbally and through various communication tools to technical staff, third-party vendors and clients.
- Able to demonstrate sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined and/or conflict with existing data/information.
- Self-manage functional objectives and priorities supporting multiple requests.
Requirements and Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe Acrobat, QA applications and databases
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Quality assurance testing experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Certifications in associated applications or project management, analyst, or quality assurance