|Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Product Owner. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us directly for more information on this role and client.|
As the Sr. Product Owner, you will work closely with the founders and our Chief Architect to establish, own, and lead new product definition and design.
Requirements & Skills:
- Product and user workflow design and definition
- Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
- Perform across multiple cross-functional teams to develop solutions
- Lead backlog grooming sessions and drive solutions to completion via the Agile process
- Help explain any acceptance criteria, work with C-Suite, technical leads, and business leads
- In depth knowledge of Configuration Management Systems and processes
- Demonstrated work as Scrum Master to identify and resolve impediments
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to influence and negotiate with senior leadership
- Understanding of development and management tools Jira, VSTS/TFS, Adobe design applications, NetSuite and Salesforce.com (a big plus), WordPress (a big plus), HTML5 (a plus), Process/workflow mapping tools, the MSFT Office suite, Slack, Github, and other development support tools.
- Expert knowledge of the system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements into a customer-facing application/platform
- Ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or workplans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget).
Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Ten plus years experience of Software Development methodology (SDLC) experience
- Five plus years experience leading journey of the customer and creating user personas using tools like storyboarding
- Five plus years experience Requirements management and software architecture
- Five plus years experience of Agile Software Development
- Experience with building an Agile process from the ground up and/or worked with growing engineering teams
- Knowledge with transitioning and transforming teams and organizations to new methodologies
- Multiple startup experience a necessity