Our client is currently seeking a Lead Java Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
· Work with product owners and other application developers to design, code (full stack), and maintain high quality, mission-critical applications against established processes in a scrum team setting
· Work alongside software teams to ensure alignment of architecture to user requirements
· Engage in all aspects of our agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos.
· Create and implement unit tests to verify functionality. Troubleshoot and resolve software defects. Contribute to software design reviews and code reviews.
· Prior knowledge and experience with Java technology stack (Spring/Spring-Boot, Maven)
· Demonstrable experience with database architectures including SQL and NoSQL stores such as MySQL, Elasticsearch
· Key understanding of OOPS concept, design patterns, and experience in development of enterprise application
· Proper knowledge of REST APIs, event-driven architecture, web security architecture, and other architectural leading pattern
· Proficient with source control management repositories (GIT, SVN) and CI/CD practices
· Prior experience writing high-quality unit tests against mock objects