Our client is currently seeking a motivated Systems Administrator. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
System Administrator will provide technical support for both hardware and software and work as liaison between help desk and engineering team.
Essential job functions:
- Work with IT Operations and provide support to multiple teams
- Monitor server systems daily and respond to security or usability concerns
- Work with backups and file restore
- Review security logs and follow up with any anti-virus or malware cleanup
- Maintain wireless barcode scanners
- Second level support for helpdesk team
- Trouble shoot application and hardware installs
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years of systems administration experience
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Windows 2008, 2012, Windows 7, 10
- Understanding of basic network and troubleshooting
- Microsoft, Cisco or VMware vendor certifications are plus