Our client is seeking a Software Test Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Work independently in cross-functional teams to lead the automated test scripting effort on multiple Web, Data Analysis, and Bioinformatics type applications
- Work in a scrum environment with daily standups, bi-weekly demos and sprint planning meetings
- Work collaboratively with other Automation engineers to build a sustainable and transferrable architecture for Automation.
- Work with software developers, scientists and domain experts in understanding requirements of the software and translating test cases into automated test scripts.
- One to five years of experience writing automated test scripts on an agile software team
- Good verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of biology/genetics/NGS preferred, but not required
- Working experience with object-oriented programming (such as C#) in Microsoft Visual Studio is highly desirable