Our client is seeking a Full Stack Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information about this role and our client.
- Two plus years Angular experience with templates, controllers, views/directives, services, and components using established best practices. Strongly seeking Angular 2/4/5/6 experience using TypeScript and ng-cli.
- Three plus years Node.js experience developing middleware that integrates front-end with developed Web services, databases, caches, proxies, RabbitMQ, etc. Experience with both Docker deployed microservices and/or serverless architectures is highly desired.
- Involvement with Swagger to build and document REST APIs that will be consumed by many different clients.
- Experience with OAuth and/or JWT authentication tokens to protect Web services using an API Gateway and/or Kong.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases, especially MongoDB, PostGreSQL and Redis.
- Strong understanding of MV* Web application and microservices design patterns
- Experience using Grunt, NPM, Webpack to build and scaffold applications
- Ability to use Responsive Web design principles to build apps for consumption across multiple devices. Knowledge of SASS would be beneficial.
- Capability to create unit, integration and end-to-end tests using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Protractor, etc.
- Follow coding standards established with linting tools, such as ESLint.
- Experience managing code and projects with Git, GitHub, WebStorm, TeamCity, Jira, etc.
- Agile/Scrum development knowledge and ability to commit to and self-manage tasks required for each sprint.
- Experience deploying Web applications to cloud environments such as AWS using Docker. Rancher experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with Analysts, Software Architect and Project Manager