Our client is seeking a Java Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information about this role and our client
• Design and develop application solutions to solve business functional requirements
• Performs new module implementations, upgrades, and application integrations, etc.
• Developing extensions using ATG recommended framework or tool set.
• Write and execute complex functions/stored procedures, code optimization, and performance tuning
• Work with the business functional areas to research and identify the best technical solution to support the most efficient business processes
• Accept ownership of system issues through triage and resolution
• Develop technical design documents for Conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports.
• Participate in architecture design, development planning, and code reviews
• Track software development progress within the group
• Optimize applications to ensure maximum availability, performance, and security
• Interface with business customers to gather and document business and system requirements
• Train other developers on the ATG environment. Support team development environment, toolset recommendations, technology roadmap.
• Coordinate efforts of onsite and offsite contract developers
• Other responsibilities, as necessary
• 4+ years of J2EE and Java programming experience
• 4+ years of developing an eCommerce platform
• ATG Framework (10.2), Dynamo experience – at least 2 implementations
• Strong understanding of JSP, AJAX, XML, XSLT, CSS, and other UI technologies
• ATG CSC experience preferred
• Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Experience with Application Servers (JBoss preferred)
• Strong experience with SOAP and Web Services
• Basic knowledge of Financial, Manufacturing and Supply Chain business concepts
• Experience working within established SDLC