Our client is seeking a Front End Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information about this role and our client.
- Four plus years developing complex User Interface (UI) applications with contemporary frontend technology stack
- Excellent understanding of Ecommerce Architecture
- Four plus years of hands-on experience in developing application components for ATG
- Experience with ATG core features
- Hands on experience working under MVC model
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Experience with front-end build tools/task runners like NPM, gulp, grunt, webpack
- Hands on experience with ES6, HTML5, CSS3, CSS Preprocessors, etc.
- Hands on experience with Material Design concepts and Bootstrap framework Hands on experience of 3rd party integration of Reviews, Analytics.
- In Depth Knowledge of JS and JS related libraries/framework
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including: Agile implementation principles and practices
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience working with version control systems such as SVN, GIT
- Experience with American Disability Act (ADA) standards for UI development
- Experience with JSP, Struts is a plus