Our client is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Complies with a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Works with subject matter experts to develop solutions based on FDD or JIRA stories
- Aids in the creation of technical design documents for the Microsoft Dynamics
- Collaborates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot escalated issues that may arise
- Works with other developers to promote the reuse of code and designs in current projects
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Knowledge of Design Patterns and UML modeling
- Strong hands-on development using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including creation of entities, forms, views, and workflows/dialogs
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM security model (user roles, field level security, teams, etc.).
- Proven experience developing applications using C++, C#, .NET framework
- Database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation