Our client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Oversee a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Support formal/informal schedules to manage the engagement contract.
- Solid experience in Change Management, Project Management, and Process Improvement.
- 8+ years’ experience in planning & scheduling of major projects, specific experience with Capital, Software Delivery, SaaS Model tools, Training delivery and/ or System Integration projects required.
- Prior experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.