|Our client is seeking an IT Project Manager. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client|
- Coordinate and provide day-to-day leadership of cross-functional project teams consisting of both internal resources and third-parties/vendors to ensure successful execution of projects
- Define and manage project schedules and coordinate resources for all system aspects, including hardware, and software to meet functional, design and quality assurance requirements
- Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Conduct project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Prepare deliverables for stakeholders such as meeting agendas, recaps and action items to ensure all project tasks and goals are being accomplished as expected
- Report on project status, issues, and stakeholder feedback in support of anticipating any difficulties on projects’ targets and timeline.
- Ensure audit and compliance objectives are being considered throughout the project and coordinate with internal and external auditors regarding requirements.
- Determine post go-live support plan and objectives
- Manage scope creep and deviations from plan, enacting appropriate countermeasures to mitigate risk
- Knowledge of and applied experience working with ERP systems
- Knowledge of and applied experience in database management and data warehousing (SQL and DB2)
- Understanding of business intelligence tools
- Networking experience with TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, and VPN
- Understanding of the life cycle of a technology project and project management methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other related project management certification, desired
- 5+ years experience as a Project/Product/Release Manager