Our client in San Diego is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Plan and develop front end software systems for a rapidly growing, disruptive company, with a heavy focus on data analytics and visualization
- Have full responsibility of key products and features – from software design to project planning, implementation and support
- Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences
- Support and mentor junior developers and collaborate as part of a cross-functional team
- 5+ years professional experience in modern web application design and development
- Experience with front-end frameworks, including Angular/AngularJS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and scaffold web applications
- Experience managing code and projects with Git, GitHub, WebStorm, etc.
- Candidate must provide code samples and previous project experience developing robust, scalable web or mobile applications
- An appreciation for clean, elegant and responsive front-end design and well-documented code
- Strongly seeking candidates with Angular2+ experience and use of TypeScript and ng-cli
- Experience with SASS or LESS is strongly desired
- Experience with modern charting libraries, especially HighCharts
- Experience with 2D topographical mapping libraries, especially OpenLayers
- Experience with browser-based 2D/3D visualization libraries, including D3 and ThreeJS
- Experience with front-end OAuth authentication frameworks
- Experience developing middleware and micro-services with Node.js that integrate front-end with web services, databases, proxies and APIs
- Ability to create unit, integration and end-to-end tests using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Protractor, etc.