Our client in San Diego is looking for an Integration Project Coordinator. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client
- Create and facilitate project documentation including project artifacts, SOWs, SOPs, test scripts, requirements, registrations, etc.
- Facilitate Customer communications by drafting communications and facilitating their approval and implementation.
- Facilitate legal registrations and agreements by drafting documentation and facilitating their approval and implementation.
- Coordinate large meetings and logistics globally including facility, travel, meals and supplies.
- Capture critical details of operating procedures and testing scenarios to formalize that information into SOPs and Test Scripts required for validation of the process and system.
- Track and coordinate execution of testing activities including documentation at a FDA Validation standard.
- Track and facilitate project budget, SOWs, and invoices to ensure vendors are paid appropriately, on time, and the project actuals are up to date consistently.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator, Executive Administrator, or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- Experience with customer facing roles such as Marketing or Sales.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including command of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO & SharePoint.
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, CONCUR, and collaboration software.
- Hands-on experience with project management methods
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant and equivalent work experience
- PMP or equivalent certification or training is a plus.