Our client in San Diego is looking for a Lead Front End Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
· Be able to meet programming requirements based on project timetables
· Organize the release of software into the QA and Production environments
· Ensuring the team responds to and resolves any defects found in production
· Assists in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of vendor-supplied software packages.
· Required to escalate any issues or problems that could affect the project deliverables or project schedule
· Required to oversee off hours coverage to support production and application problems
· Evaluates the performance of developed software by utilizing available aids to monitor trends, loads, and growth patterns
· Reviews new designs, enhancements, and programs with system analysts and applications programming personnel for operating efficiencies.
· 10+ years software engineering experience
· 5+ years managerial experience
· Expert at managing software teams in an agile project management environment
· Experience managing teams in different geographical locations and time zones
· Experience working with offshore teams
· Experience working with React.js
· Experience working with GraphQL
· Experience working with Node.js server as well as client
· Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
· BS or equivalent experience is needed.