Our client is seeking a Software Test Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client
- Design and apply peerless test infrastructure and framework
- Team up with software developers and domain experts for designing and improving verification tests
- Find, report, prioritize and regression test software bugs
- Partner with software test engineers to test applications as needed
- Prepare necessary test artifacts required for formal software / product release
- Participate in requirements gather and design reviews
- Work collaboratively and effectively in an agile and very fast paced environment
- Have a good understanding of “DevOps” culture
- Assist with internal production environments, including some operational and production support
- Participate in the testing and release of production software and validation of database integrity
- Assist software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests
Experience in testing applications in an FDA Regulated environment a plus
- 3+ years of experience in a test environment ideally with workflow software.
- Testing tools using C#, .NET, Java or similar.
- Experience in Manufacturing, MES, or complex workflow applications strongly preferred
- Experience in API and web services testing.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes specifically agile scrum methodology.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with SAP and Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Experience with testing tools such as JMeter, SOAP UI, Ranorex and Selenium is a plus.
- Flexible to work across different schedules