Our client in San Diego is looking for a Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Must be experienced in RS232 serial communications; including opening, reading from, writing to, and managing serial port communications in a Windows environment.
- Concurrency in and deep understanding of multi-threaded programming concepts
- NIO, Advanced I/O and Streams
- Experience working with Websockets.
- Follows a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Works with subject matter experts to develop solutions based on JIRA stories
- Assists in the creation of technical design documents for the Microsoft Dynamics
- Participates in application design sessions and code reviews to ensure accuracy towards business requirements.
- Documents new/modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the changes
- Analyzes existing software to debug and troubleshoot escalated issues that may arise
- Database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
- Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation