Our client is seeking a Salesforce Administrator. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information about this role and our client.
- Completes a variety of analyses for all departments within the Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Analytics, and Microsoft Excel applications.
- Find chances to automate and standardize reports & dashboards within the CRM tool & Analytics so they are readily available
- Maintains standardized reporting metrics across all reports & dashboards and is responsible for the integrity of the data being reported
- Reviews all Dashboards and Reports and determines which need to be deleted, updated, created
- Proactively identify & resolve problem areas in the CRM to enable all users to have up to date and accurate data across all objects
- Assists in maintaining CRM data integrity, including performing mass updates, mass deletes, monitoring of fields required, etc
- Responsible for internal consistency & accuracy of the quality of the data in the CRM and schedules regular reviews to ensure the Data is continuously accurate
- Collaborates with Marketing to ensure data quality across Marketo and the CRM
- Develops and continually improves processes related to the company’s CRM tool
- Determine specific automation needs and implement by observing sales interactions, reviewing sales reports and conferring with the sales management team
- Develop & maintain sales & operations processes and ensure that all information is up to date and readily accessible.
- InsideView Application Admin and assist with the new User and Adoption
- Responsible for all User Provisioning and Deprovisioning requests for all systems owned by
- Collaborates with finance and sales on price list updates, product code creation, product rules, etc., to ensure the CRM is kept updated
- Owns the Salesforce CPQ implementation and Administrator of all system requirements
- Establish systems and process to ensure that product improvements, launches, and roll outs are effectively and efficiently communicated to the sales team. As well as ensuring the product changes, additions, and deletions are implemented into Salesforce.
- Administers the migration to the new Salesforce Lighting UI , this includes but no limited to page layout setup, field requirements, Sales Console, Service Console, and system automation
- Assists with other special projects and performs other tasks as required
Salesforce CPQ Certified is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce Admin Certified