Our client is seeking a CRM Development Team Manager. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client
- Lead a team of software developers to create solutions meeting a variety of business needs.
- Assure software engineers follow the prescribed software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Ensure the solutions are designed to meet and do achieve the performance, reliability and total cost goals of the company.
- Manage & maintain relationships with Microsoft and other development partners
- Provides solutions to complex business problems
- Involved in setting direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- 5+ years experience in leading software development teams
- Experience developing and managing enterprise scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Java integrations
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficiency in translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of scrum framework.
- Microsoft experience in enterprise level
- Great soft skills, communication, self-starter