Our Client is currently seeking a SQL Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
· Support the continued evolution of the data warehouse
· Expand and provide production support for ETL routines.
· Supply production support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
· Works closely with customers to analyze and identify data requirements for BI.
· Conducts code reviews of ETL, and SQL processes.
· Support the development of data visualization dashboards through Tableau.
· Represents the department in creating a culture around the Values of the organization, and in support of the company's Mission and Vision.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent is required, Masters Degree is a plus
· 2-5 years of MS SQL experience
· 2 years SSIS experience
· 1 year SSRS experience
· Advanced MS SQL skills (ability to develop complex SQL)
· Knowledge of data warehouse design and concepts.
· Experience with Tableau reporting tool a plus.
· MS Office, specifically advanced MS Excel, VBA programming a plus.