Our client is seeking a Cloud Security Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Generate, support and update and policies and implement procedures and technologies to achieve and maintain compliance.
- Assist cross-functional teams to enhance network and application security.
- Security assessments and implement enhancements to meet changing business needs.
- Proactively review, recommend, and implement changes to the live infrastructure after ensuring the right validation has been carried out.
- Take part in post-mortem investigation of security incidents and compile incident reports documenting the findings.
- Keeping informed of emerging solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- 2+ years of experience in securing cloud infrastructures in AWS
- Experience in information security including experience with security principles and techniques
- 3+ years of experience in networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN/WAN, VPN, LDAP/Radius, wireless networking, routing, switching, firewalls, IPv4/v6, and administration of routers and switches
- Knowledge of IDS/IPS, HIDS/HIPS, FIM, SIEM, Web Application Firewalls
- Knowledge of native AWS services and tools.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment, scanning and pen testing tools
- Experience in a 24/7 high-traffic SaaS environments
- Experience in cyber threat and vulnerability analysis and remediation
- Experience with PCI or HIPAA compliance in an E-Commerce environment
- Familiarity with CI/CD platforms, Version Control Systems
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, and Ruby preferred)
- Software development experience (Java, PHP, and Python preferred)
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Security, or equivalent