Our client is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
· Create Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions utilizing MS SQL Server and integration with Excel and SharePoint, tailoring solutions for management dashboards, financial reporting and operational business intelligence.
· Develops and manages BI presentation layer training, and documentation to ensure quality and stability.
· Troubleshoots BI Environment problems and tune for performance. Diagnoses and resolves application bottlenecks and performance issues.
· Generates standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, sales operations, and other stakeholders.
· Partners with additional development resources including internal and outside contractors and consultants.
· Completes research, design, development, testing, retrieval, and data reporting utilizing the knowledge of various software packages.
· Assists with the investigation of complex analytics.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
· 6+ years of experience developing Business Intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2 stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS), SharePoint, Excel, and Power BI.
· Experience designing and developing data warehouses and reporting systems for a large scale BI user community.
· Experience building multi-dimensional and tabular data models.
· Proficiency with Microsoft SSRS, Excel and the development of KPI Dashboards.
· Experience with data analytics providing actionable data driven decision making.