Our client is seeking a Software Engineer II. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Create solid, tested, enterprise level code to create underlying functionality and clear, functional pages for existing and new applications using the .Net framework, C#, jQuery, CSS, HTML, T-SQL and other languages as required.
- Practice with mobile sites and responsive design
- Extensive knowledge of Entity Framework, EDMX, and the creation of business object (middle layer) classes and methods utilizing LINQ to support UI developers.
- Extensive knowledge of relational database concepts
- the creation, interaction and maintenance of SQL databases.
- Work with the team to ensure quality and software standards are met
- Works independently and from technical documentation such as functional specifications and wireframes
- Take part in development quality activities such as code reviews, integration testing, and support of the Online Business and Technology Team.
- Creates and updates functional specifications.
- Analyzes, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external internet-related systems.
- Writes program specifications, designs, codes, tests and debugs programs, as well as documents procedures.
- Background in computer science or equivalent web development experience working within a Public Facing eCommerce website environment.
- Three to six years’ experience in a web developer position.
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Fiddler, Team Foundation Server, build automation and cloud computing.
- Strong full stack development experience and skill.