Our client is seeking a Test Automation Analyst. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Create, implement and maintain solid, automated tests that ensure test coverage across existing and new applications using testing frameworks and tools.
- Extensive knowledge of test automation framework design and development using Selenium, the .Net framework, C#, CSS, HTML, T-SQL and other similar languages.
- Practice with behavior driven development, test driven development or other similar methodologies.
- Work with other developers to ensure quality and software standards are met
- Works independently and from technical documentation such as functional specifications and wireframes
- Participates in development quality activities such as code reviews, integration testing, and support of the Online Business and Technology Team.
- Creates and updates functional specifications
- Researches, tracks and understands new testing technologies to provide technical direction in developing automated test coverage and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external internet-related systems.
- Writes program specifications, designs, codes, tests and debugs programs, as well as documents procedures.
- A background in computer science or equivalent software testing experience working within a public facing eCommerce website environment.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in a test automation position.
- Strong testing skills including test automation, planning, design and testing methodologies using Selenium, Spec Flow and Gherkin.
- Experience working in Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Fiddler, Team Foundation Server, build automation and cloud computing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and work under tight deadlines.