Our candidate is seeking a Dataset Creator for machine learning ground truth. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Plan dataset collection and execute the plan.
- Collect data from various data source (videos and IMU sensors) and annotate, review, organize data.
- Build necessary software tools to automate the process and make it efficient.
- Dataset collection, annotation and cleaning experience in 2D videos and 3D IMU data
- 3+ years’ Python and data management tool experience (NumPy, SciPy, pandas, SQL etc.).
- 2+ years’ experience in machine learning or big data analysis domain.
- Proficient Linux environment.
- Team player with good communication & documentation skills and clear explanations.
- Detail oriented. Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize data and results.
- Software engineering background (Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent).