|Our client in San Diego is looking to bring on a Scrum Master.|
- Lead the product daily scrum(s).
- Set Sprint schedules. Track and manage progress against the schedule.
- Ensure issues that could prevent the sprint goals from being met are solved fast.
- Facilitate sprint preparation activities including backlog grooming.
- Own and manage process improvement initiatives.
- Define, facilitate and report metrics for the quality and effectiveness of the product team.
- Lead retrospective meetings and manage resulting actions.
Technical / Management Skills Required:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years acting as Scrum Master for multiple development teams.
- Official scrum certification.
- Extensive experience working within an Agile Scrum development environment.
- Extensive experience using JIRA or other agile task management tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.