Our Client is currently seeking a Data Scientist. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Lead a growing team of data and quality analysts to work through large datasets and validate that data being collected is accurate.
- Work with software engineering to help develop better ways to manage the QA flow systematically.
- Work with the CEO/COO to answer ad-hoc questions about data being collected.
- Own scoring algorithms and back them up with external datasets.
- Analyze data collection for effectiveness and apply improvements, where necessary.
- Develop A/B testing for data to validate improvement.
- Own data points and sets for long term data warehousing projects.
- 5-7 years of experience in a statistical/math/comsci field.
- Postgrad degree in mathematics/stats/comsci heavily preferred.
- Experience with a software development language is preferred.
- Experience within the field of insurance underwriting is a bonus.
- Experience within the field of construction is a bonus.