- 2+ years Angular experience with templates, controllers, views/directives, services, and components using established best practices. Strongly seeking Angular 2/4/5 experience using TypeScript and ng-cli.
- 3+ years Node.js experience developing middleware that integrates front-end with developed Web services, databases, caches, proxies, RabbitMQ, etc. Experience with both Docker deployed microservices and/or serverless architectures is highly desired.
- Experience using Swagger to build and document REST APIs that will be consumed by many different clients.
- Experience with OAuth and/or JWT authentication tokens to protect Web services using an API Gateway and/or Kong.
- Experience working with both NoSQL and relational databases, especially MongoDB, PostGreSQL and Redis.
- Strong foundation in MV* Web application and microservices design patterns Experience with Grunt, NPM, Webpack to build and scaffold applications Ability to use Responsive Web design principles to build apps for consumption across multiple devices. Knowledge of SASS would be beneficial.
- Ability to create unit, integration and end-to-end tests using Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Protractor, etc.
- Adhere to coding standards established with linting tools, such as ESLint.
- Experience managing code and projects with Git, GitHub, WebStorm, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Agile/Scrum development experience and ability to commit to and self-manage tasks required for each sprint.
- Experience deploying Web applications to cloud environments such as AWS using Docker. Rancher experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with Analysts, Software Architect and Project Manager
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Mathematics Skills