Our client is seeking a Human Factors Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information about this role and our client.
- Conduct formative and summative usability tests.
- Analyze data and compile results and findings for teams of engineers, developers, and executives.
- Oversee task analysis, design reviews, and other formative design and evaluation methods.
- Make design recommendations based on usability tests, standards and best practices.
- Participate in cross-functional design reviews.
- 3+ years of industry experience coordinating and conducting Usability Testing, including measurement of user performance, data analysis and reporting of results.
- Proficient in user-centered design process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and as a presenter.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- BA or BS in Human Factors, Cognitive/Experimental Psychology, Industrial Design, Engineering Psychology or equivalent technical degree.