We have an opening with one of our clients for a Full-time Senior level WordPress Developer (some remote work is okay). This is a fast-paced, high-profile development position focused on front-end web applications. The ideal candidate has expertise in developing WordPress themes and plugins; a full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques.
- Five (5) plus years of experience developing web-based applications, specifically PHP
- Three (3) plus years of experience developing WordPress Sites
- Extensive experience implementing complex WordPress multisites
- Must be able to work on-site at San Diego, CA office.
- Expertise in crafting modern PHP
- Comprehensive understanding of what it takes to write secure and performant code
- Proven expertise of Object Oriented Principals, software development life cycle, and best practices.
- Experience working with automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines
- Unit testing experience
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP
- Experience using GIT software
- Agile Development experience
- JIRA experience a plus