Our client is looking for an IT Manager! Please contact us for more information.
- Hire, manage, and train IT Analysts to support company needs
- Construct a department budget for materials and supplies, maintenance and support, and training and operations costs
- Develop and recognize solutions for technology and workflow
- Multitask and manage multiple projects, develop timeline, budget, and rollout documentation
- Implementation, support, and evaluation of applications used by Mac and Pc environments
- Evaluate current systems, specifications and uses for existing business requirement and goals.
- Develop, prepare, and install computers, software and server solutions as required.
- Support network users in daily computer software and hardware needs.
- Support rollout and support documentation and end-user support guides
- Regularly interface with end users to determine emerging requirements or concerns.
- 5 years in a management role, 10 years work experience in a technical field
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (or additional 5 years of experience in lieu of education)
- Software and database development skills required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations with good organization skills.
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of project management and the role of that Technology management has in a business environment.
- Requires excellent computer and customer service skills including strong skills in both Macintosh and PC environments.
- Skills in video and audio production as related to Mac or PC environment and knowledge of internet-based video products.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current wireless, cellular, android and iOS applications and use.
- Ability to work efficiently with or without supervision.