Our Client is looking for a Web developer/engineer who will be creating a user experience by managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. This person will need to provide high performance and responsiveness experience while abiding by web standards and best practices.
- Deep understanding of web standards
- Responsive Design
- Browser debugging
- A knack for writing testable, maintainable code
- Ability to find defects and performance problems
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience
- Expertise in contemporary best practices in Web standards, Web design, and emerging Web technologies
- Familiarity with object-oriented development
- Flexibility to take on varied tasks
Additional Skills / Knowledge of:
- This position will be a member of our cross-functional development team which is made up of designers, testers, back-end developers, and front-end developers.
- Members of the team enjoy a high level of autonomy while also working very collaboratively. We work together to ship code every day and are constantly looking for ways to improve. You will be fully involved in every part of the process, from planning to developing, to testing, to launch.
- Use best practices including version control, automated testing, responsive design, code reviews, and occasional pair programming while keeping an eye toward usability and user experience.
- This position will have a special focus on making sure we're using best practices in our front-end development, leveraging either angular or ember.