Our client is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Salesforce Platform Manager. Below is a BIREF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
The Salesforce Platform Manager will manage the Salesforce Administrator and Developer team as well as lead the implementation, delivery, and support for business solutions centered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and other tech stacks outside of Salesforce.com. The ideal candidate will possess advanced administrator skills as well as some development experience.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage salesforce admins and developers, evaluate employee performance, establish goals and expectations for team and individual staff, and mentor and disciplines staff.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain relationships with business units, project managers, and subject matter experts to remain informed of direction, project status, architectural/technology issues, and function/integration issues
- Solve for identified value stream gaps by identifying system and/or application solutions
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator to administer the Salesforce Instances and Sandboxes
- Act as a Workflow and Process builder
- Use your understanding of scripting, system integration, test planning, and troubleshooting to support integrated applications
- Continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency of systems
- Act as an expert on projects focused on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform
- Generates related documentation
- Manage sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control
- Generate reports, dashboards, views, new data fields, etc. as requested by users
- Attend Sales Communications meetings, events and updates to offer CRM updates, tips, and tricks
- Act as the main point of contact for developing and prioritizing all change requests, system alterations, and customization
- 5+ years’ experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator, managing an Enterprise-level instance with greater than 100 users
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager
- 1+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS/MIS, IT, or a related subject
- Complete understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Ability to review the technical portion of a project, estimate resources and generate solutions.
- Good multi-tasker with excellent time-management skills
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
Additional Certifications (not required)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM211)
- Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Certified Community Cloud Consultant