Our client is currently seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer. Below is a brief job description. Please contact us directly for more information on this role and client.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Adheres to a disciplined Agile/Scrum software development process in task estimation, design, development, code reviews, unit/integration testing and defect fixing of products
- Partners with subject matter experts to generate solutions based on FDD or Jira Stories
- Aids in the creation of technical design documents for the Microsoft Dynamics
- Assists in application design sessions and code reviews to guarantee accuracy towards business requirements.
- Leads peer reviews of code design and written code
- Documents new and modified code, and develops/automates unit and integration tests to verify the modifications
- Examines existing software to debug and troubleshoot problems that may arise
- Offers recommendations in the software development process to improve initiatives
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Knowledge of Design Patterns and UML modeling
- Strong working knowledge of development tasks using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform including creation of entities, forms, views, and workflows/dialogs.
- Understanding of Dynamics CRM security model (user roles, field level security, teams, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with the development of applications using C++, C#, .NET framework
- Database design and development experience using Microsoft SQL Server is desired
- Demonstrated analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation