Our client located in Downtown San Diego, is looking for a Senior LAMP stack Developer to join their team. They are in a beautiful office downtown and this is a permanent full-time position offering fantastic benefits and an awesome working culture! They have been voted Best Places to Work by the San Diego Business Journal and the San Diego Union-Tribune.
- Become the technical owner of our internal software system.
- Lead the design, development and extension of functionality of our internal software system.
- Perform requirements analysis and technical design of solutions in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Manage internal and external development resources.
- Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry.
- 5+ years as a LAMP stack developer
- Extensive knowledge of web development specifically with PHP/MySQL
- Experience coding with Laravel MVC framework.
- Experience with relational databases, schema design and optimization.
- Knowledge of secure coding principles and design.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- AWS experience, specifically with EC2, S3, Redis, RDS and CodeDeploy.
- Proven ability to manage a development team.
- Ability to design and architect systems.
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision