Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Experience Designer (Sr.XD). Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client. This individual will have the ability to create, maintain and promote cohesive high-end banding, product design, UI design, and UX strategies across the company's web properties by considering all aspects of the user experience based on quantitative and qualitative data.
Essential Job Qualifications:
- You are a leader, are inspiring and are a strategic thinking
- Design digital experiences that problem solve as well as engage users.
- A drive to constantly sharpen your skills and challenge yourself with new ideas, projects and tools. An entrepreneurial spirit and a burning passion for design.
- 4+ years similar experience in an Information Architect, User Interface, or User Experience role.
- Experienced in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and/or other design tools.
- Can effectively collaborate with Experience Designers, Developers, Researchers, and other key stakeholders.
- Vast knowledge of user experience trends, user behaviors, and web/mobile patterns.
- You've ventured out of the creative department and worked alongside business strategists, project managers, content teams, and technical teams.
- You have some experience on the front line, gathering intel from user testing and/or usability testing sessions.
- You're able to knock together functional prototypes, and you're versed in style tiles and pattern libraries.
Essential Job Functions:
More details upon request....
- Defines interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications, developing user personas, wireframes, behavioral specifications, and mockups
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify conversion rate improvement opportunities, user behavior/experience improvement opportunities, and other user interface improvements; implementing such strategies
- Research and address the information architecture has a solid foundation by analyzing core templates, subdomains, decision trees, user flows, and entry/exit points
- Plan, conceptualize, and experiment of layout of block component wireframes. Create feature component wireframes that visually depict individual components of the UI, details of copy, and beginnings of styling
- Explores color theory/system, identifies tone/wording, and identifies elements for projected impact and marketing outlets
- Creates high fidelity & interactive prototypes that incorporate CTA systems, page styling, shortcodes, animation transitions, button states, sticky elements and their behaviours in Invision
- Creates stunning visual design regardless of the medium that shows off top-notch abilities in illustration, color, composition and iconography
- Creates a cohesive style guide and ensures that a consistent design language is applied across each brand. Maintains the consistency in the visual elements, iconography, patterns, and behaviors
- Effectively communicates scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to internal stakeholders