- Work closely with our product and design teams to develop a gorgeous iPad app.
- Create custom native user interface components with polished animations while iterating with the design team.
- Integrate with our backend APIs and 3rd party services.
- Use the latest and greatest tools for automation including Xcode Server and Fastlane.
- Optimize our app's performance for a buttery smooth user interface and efficient resource utilization.
- Work on interesting research ideas that push the boundaries of what is possible in our app.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years developing iOS apps full-time.
- Deep knowledge of iOS application development in Objective C and/or Swift using technologies and tools like Core Data, Core Animation, AVFoundation, Photos, Push Notifications, Instruments, and more.
- Experience building polished, pixel perfect, custom interface components and animations from detailed design documents.
- Experience writing in Swift.
- Submitted apps to App Store.
- Worked on automating the build process.
- Written Xcode Unit and UI tests.
- Used Xcode Server, Fastlane, and Jenkins.