Our client is looking for an Office Manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for organizing and coordinating office procedures and processes to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of daily operations. Experience with Accounting/Payroll required.
- Reception/Phones: Accept and screen all calls for management and staff and direct as appropriate. Assist customers with any complaints requiring escalation. Coordinate all deliveries to reception. Meet and greet all visitors.
- Accounting: Reviews invoice request for accuracy and takes note of critical data important to the accounting process. Opens, scans, and/or handles each day’s mail. Create Purchase Orders. Make bank deposits. Payroll management and related tasks.
- Travel Coordination: Manage all airline travel, hotels, car hire, limousine transfer requests, and prepare detailed travel itineraries. Respond in a timely manner to all general travel enquiries and research as requested.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate and up to date records of all travel itineraries/documents/invoices and travel spreadsheets for management and staff travel. Maintain confidential security of all company credit cards and loyalty information. Maintain records of all travel insurances.
- Purchasing/Office Supplies: Anticipate and order/purchase all office supplies for stationery, kitchens and general office equipment.
- Office alarms/security: Manage all security access with security company and distribute access cards for staff.
- Building Services: Liaise with Building Management, Fire Safety, Security and all tradespersons for building access and maintenance as necessary.
- Management Services: Provide any personal assistance duties to Management team as requested. Organize offsite meetings, staff meetings, and office events as required. Ensure office shared calendar is updated daily with staff sick and holiday leave, overseas and interstate business absences, and all in-house meetings, client visits and meeting room assignments.
- Human Resources: Handle new employee document process including acquiring background checks. Supply new employees with company phone and laptop if applicable. Start process of setting new employees up in our systems (acquiring email addresses, JIRA access, etc). Maintain employee documents in a secure and confidential manner. Maintain timecards for hourly employees. Run payroll on a biweekly basis. Handle any human resource issues that may arise
- Staff Services: Coordinate all supplies, equipment and information for all staff. Manage office inventory.
- Proficient knowledge and proven experience in office administration and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Sound computer skills – emailing, preparing documents, maintain spreadsheets
- Time management skills
- Flexible and easily adaptable to change