Role: Technical Writer
Our client is looking for a technical writer to join thier team! Please connect with us for more information.
- Document, write, and edit instructions
- Collect data and research written material
- Collaborate with internal departments company standards and provide records of materials.
- Manage complex projects under tight deadlines.
- Must have a strong understanding of the principles and practices of technical writing, be able to advise the department on effective approaches to documentation challenges, and produce quality work with little direction
- Must be able to successfully complete multiple projects from concept to publication under tight deadlines while coordinating input from numerous sources.
- Organization, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate with other departments are all important.
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, etc.), SnagIt (or similar), Adobe Photoshop, and the use of cameras.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (technical writing/editing classes and/or certifications).
- 1-5 years experience as a technical writer.
- Experience with documenting work instructions and service documentation for complex hardware is a plus.