Our client is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer! Please contact us for more information.
- Code Repositories – BitBucket, Git, SVN, Perforce
- Build Automation – Maven, Gradle, Ant
- Build Management – Artifactory, Nexus
- Continuous Integration – Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Coding / Scripting – Shell, Python, Groovy
- Configuration Management –Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt
- Container Management – Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud Hosting – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Openstack
- Monitoring – Splunk, Nagios, System Center
- Requirements Management – Atlassian Jira/Confluence
- Understanding of Test Automation Frameworks
- Understanding of Java, .NET and/or other programming languages and frameworks
- Direct interaction with the customer regarding significant matters often involving coordination among groups.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Attends sales calls as technical expert and offers advice or qualified recommendations based on clear and relevant information.
- Researches and vets project requirements with customer and technical leadership.
- Assists in the creation of SOWs, proposals, estimates and technical documentation.
- 8+ years of related experience with 3 of those years in Dev Ops.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field.