Our client is seeking a Software Engineer/Web Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
- Develop customer-focused front ends using modern web technologies and techniques
- Create engaging, single-page applications, leveraging frameworks and libraries such as Angular, D3.js and Bootstrap/Material
- Collaborate with user experience designers to implement intuitive, responsive, mobile-first web interfaces
- Construct automated build and deployment pipelines using technologies like Webpack, Gulp, Jenkins, etc.
- Integrate web service APIs to create rich, data-driven applications
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience developing client-server web applications
- Experience building data-driven, single-page applications with modern frameworks such as Angular 1.x/2, Bootstrap/, etc.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of automated front end pipelines (Gulp/Grunt/Webpack)
- Experience in an object-oriented programming language such as C# or Java a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or related field
- Biology background or experience in biotech is a plus