Our client is seeking a Technical Business/Product Analyst. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
The Business Product Analyst will be key in the development of our mobile platform. The Business Product Analyst acts as a link between the business requirements of the commercial application team and the development team. This person will focus on the translation from requirement to technical development strategy. This individual will be essential in defining the key concepts from design meetings and supporting the development efforts with documentation.
- Documentation and capture of key workflow decisions, as well as the sprint design and maintenance for development
- Leverage JIRA to detail the development stories and support the product development process
- Collaborate with the development team to capture requirements at design meetings
- Documents stories for integration in JIRA
- Creates grouped sprints for the development team, while working with the software development team
- Regularly uses the mobile software to understand all functions and support of the platform
- Create and maintain application development/design documentation
- Collaborate with user experience and user interface designers to detail workflows, stories, and requirements
- 3-7 years of relevant experience as a product analyst, business analyst, project manager, scrum master, or similar
- Experience with story documentation and development support
- Experience creating and maintaining stories in JIRA
- A bachelor’s degree in related field of study, computer science or related preferred
- Preferred experienced includes application development, software lifecycle management
- Experience in the healthcare industry