JOB TITLE: Sr. Program Manager
EXPECTED: 12 Month Contract to Hire
We’re looking for imaginative dreamers, passionate about shaping disruptive industries and contributing game-changing ideas, with the ability to break down technical challenges and ambiguous requests into detailed, reliable program plans. You know your audience, from customers to stakeholders, and anticipate their needs ahead of time. Self-directed and talented in conflict resolution, you are experienced in running multiple, large programs start to finish with proven success; from conception, design and implementation to reporting, analysis and continuous improvement.
• Support the PMO in monitoring and enforcing best practices, policies and procedures for large-scale programs.
• Ensure compliance to program management standards through successful end-to-end program ownership, accountability, execution of timelines, risk management, and change management for all relevant work-streams.
• Drive adoption of program processes utilizing agile toolsets.
• Ensure project status is reported clearly, consistently and reliably, providing visibility into all initiatives for varying audiences and tailoring messaging appropriately.
• Oversee the maintenance of project documentation in appropriate repositories for easy access and knowledge sharing across the organization.
• Track sprint success and velocity, ensuring sprint integrity by leading Scrum ceremonies and managing day-to-day activities.
• Effectively collaborate and interface with both technical and non-technical team members, as well as customers and stakeholders.
• 6+ years of experience in program/project management, leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints.
• Proven ability to define, plan, deliver and measure programs which grow in scope and/or complexity; ability to handle shifting schedules and changing priorities.
• Expert level experience with agile software development and Scrum processes; Slack, JIRA and Confluence a must.
• Experience engaging with and influencing teams, leaders and customers to build buy-in for program plans.
• Comfortable understanding and discussing highly technical concepts, as well as working with technical team members.
• Demonstrated empathy for customers and the user journey; experience in Design Thinking.
• Strong analytical, qualitative and quantitative skills.
• An affinity for action; a willingness to maneuver multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to act as a team player and consider the needs of the business.
• A passion for emerging technologies and new markets a plus. Start-up experience a plus.
• Experience with POCs and Prototyping a plus. Programming or engineering education or background also a plus.
• Experience incorporating research, insights, and feedback from multiple parties into actionable development plans a plus.
• Experience in Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Photogrammetry, Motion Capture, and/or 3D Modeling/Rendering a strong plus.